Tuesday, May 26, 2009


my so-called-new-hairstyle
avoid the pale and ugly face
thank you

okayy. this is kinda late to post bout this but...


BUT I FINALLY CUT MY HAIRR!


my friends was like so shock when i told them i cut my hair xD
cause, ME ! FELICIA GOH ! never cut her hair for like..

1 year dyy ??

ahaha..
i kinda regret cutting it
cause the stupid fringe makes my face looks extra bigger when it's already freakin big.
and yeahh.. i kept telling myself "i look good! nevermind-lah! hair will grow one lar. very fast. all i have to do is be patient and WAIT !"

ishhh !
i'm a really impatient girl

but i still cant accept the fact of how my hair looks like till today.

i still have friends asking me why i cut my hair till today

i want my long fringe backk!

i don't wanna lie to myself anymoree..
ugly means ugly larr.
i don't suit fringe.
i look weird
it's hard for me to tie my hair.
and i don't like the way it looks when it's tied up

looked so untidy .____.

like some aunty selling vegetables in pasar. wtf.

i've learned my lesson
i'll never go for fringe anymoree.

I want thisss!

i want this tooo!


xoxo.
FER

2 comments:

Scott Lim said...

Isn't HSK a shuffle group?~
Lolx!~

i lovee youuu =) said...

haha. HSK can have many meanings lah.
heyy.. i didn't know u read my blog . XD