Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HSK exam in kajang

well, as some of you guys know that i went for an exam in Kajang right ? It cost rm100 for some basic chinese exam! pfft! and yeahh. the exam was quite difficuilt for me. since i'm a half banana hahaha! When those primary students said that it was easy, i feel so embarrass. Even a primary student said it was easy! And me ! Claim that it's really difficult ! Hmmm.. the last section was really hard for me, there were so many words! O.O Chinese word !! I finally realized i don't know how to read so many words ! ahaha. But it's okay lah! Since i know some basic already. I know how to speak my cacated mandarin can dy! *teehee!* i'll be getting my results next 2 months. Can't wait !


before going outt. was actually in the kitchen talking on the phone with the pig
kept asking me what time i'll be leaving house!
cause we were suppose to go jusco for breakfast one
ahaha
but i reached there quite late XD
sorry! =P

haha
i know it looks weird
even talking on the phone also can take pictures
a girl never fails to camwhore where ever she goes to!
=D

i actually went to the kitchen just to take pictures since there's sunlight there
ahaha
ended up looking like a pale zombie XD



after i went to school
i changed back as everyone was wearing their uniform
hahaha
feeling weird wearing normal-going-out-clothes


on the wayy to kajang.
saw two accidents in a day

a Proton Hero got burnt O.O

well, that's all lah!

byeee people! =D

xoxo.
FER

1 comment:

CoOldOG said...

come kajang didnt tell me oh !!! i m at kajang lah!!