Sunday, May 24, 2009

OMG ! GUESS WHAT ?!

on the 20th of May 2009

I SAW A REALLY REALLY PRETTY RAINBOW THAT MORNING !

i called my driver to "STOP THE CAR!!" while half way driving into my school

ahahaha XD he was shocked and asked me why

i told him that i wanted to take a picture of that pretty pretty rainbow *points*

then i asked him : you can't see it meh ??!?!?!?!?! so obvious lor okayy ?!
*started laughing like mad cause of some lame reason*

goshhh
that's me ! XD

i was like so excited when i saw that rainbow !

i was like gila when i first stepped in class

i shouted at patrick first

"NI YOU KAN DAO NA GE CAI HONG MA ?!"
"you saw that rainbow?!"

with weird mandarin accent
my mandarin speaking isn't that good

.____.

then he said
"You!"
not you.. but you..
okayy?!


i started taking my phone out again
taking pictures like gila again XD
den started pointing again

he claims that i have big big issues with rainbows

but it's really pretty what
seldom get to see rainbows =)


half way going into my school

took from my class!
hahaha
nicee view horr? xD


the rainbow's starting to fade dy
=(


xoxo.
FER

No comments: