Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cooking !! =D

i was watching TV almost fell asleep
my grandma dun like me to sleep at the afternoon one cause i cant sleep at night and i'll burn the midnight oil, then cant wake up go school
hahas
anyways , lets get back to the topic
she called me to learn how to cook with her O.O
should i feel proud or wad?
it's like her secret recipes lols
well, it's also normal laa...
i'm her granddaughter
and maybe it's a must to pass down her recipe to me ! hahas
or not it'll soon be extinct (choi ! touch wood)

hmm......
quite fun lar cooking
i cooked vegetable today ^^
my grandma oni cooks that dish when it's chinese new year
not easy you know ?!
dunno why today suddenly cook owhx.
cook tat bunch of vegetable if hard work u know ?!
u have to stir stir and stir !
and it's hot some more !
hahas, but i didnt regret cause i've learn something new =D


here are some pics enjoy =)




my grandma's world

the bunch of vege O.O




the chef !! mwahahaha , i quite pro one you know XD

1 comment:

LittleGoat said...

Gagagaga so good lor! Go to your house always cook for us xD Rarely see people like you LOL