Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Was absent today

I lied !!!
I lied for my own good today
but lying is something bad which a good girl like me shouldn't do
oppps~
but i just did
well who cares

let's get to the topic
was absent for school today
cause i woke up at 6.20am
i don't like being late to school
which i usually reach school at 7am
so i choosed to stay at home and lied that i had a tummy ache
such a bad girl *tsk tsk*

my bro woke up at the same time
but he got ready within 5 mintues
wtf -.-
shower , brush his freakin teeth , wore his clothes and bla bla bla
IN 5 MINUTES !
shheesh ~!
how fast can he be ?!
such a show off -.-

i slept and woke up at 9am
i did nothing when i woke up but just rolling on my bed till 10am
how lame ...
decided to watch a drama which i watch the 1st episode and then stop watching even though it's really exciting but who cares ?
half way watching drama
it rained and my brother's room door slamed really loud
and i thought "ada hantu -.-"
then hor ...
my maid came in and say "tengok !! ada hantu"
i show her my beh song face -.-
then she went out
ishh~!!
supersticious-nya *is that how you spell it ??
continue bout the drama thingy
watch till 5pm
then went down for dinner and after dinner on the computer and straight away blog bout my lame daily life =)

well that's all for today
bwaiiz

1 comment:

Jeslyn said...

so bad lar you.. haha.. btw..funny larr..