Friday, April 4, 2008

went to pray my grandfather today

went for "qing ming" today at Nivarna to pray my grandfather today
was quite a fun day (^.^)
did all the things that i didn't do for the past few years
my skin got darker and I got sun burn
pity me ... but it was worth it =)

so...
here are some random pictures that i took today
after 3 long fire crackers that almost spoil my ears






ADA ONG ! *smiles*


i don't know those people from the back o.o .. why cant see the fire one ? -.-


my daddy though me moral today , he thought me how to throw the bottle on the floor ^^


that guy ain't my daddy , don't simply think

i wonder where will these houses go after we burnt it
hell ?? or heaven ??


i did this for the first time , i usually watch my brother and my cousin to do jobs like this haha..i find myself evil for letting them do everything , so i decided to join them this year
well it was quite fun , put the paper like a "X" then put the flower above it or use a flag to poke in the middle of the papers ... hope to do this next year but not get sun burn =D



almost finish everything and this is how it looks, it looks quite pretty in reality =)


I didn't know that my daddy did manicure lol...i saw his finger nails this morning and it was like so shiny O.O

No comments: