Sunday, April 6, 2008

Indonesian Dudes

I was chatting with my friends half way and then this so-called Indonesian dude named ran or ram watever name it is , called me
very dulan wan lorhx !



Me : Hello
Ran / Ram : ehlo
Me : Who is this on the line please?
Ran / Ram : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (starts crappin his idiotic indonesian language on me even though i dunno wad the hell is he saying la )
Me : har?
Ran / Ram : kfdklxmvknkdnvknxknck nnc
Me : who are u ?
Ran / Ram : Ran / Ram ( i duno la .. the way he speak is so strange )
Me : Ram wat ? ( i thought he was saying something but not his name)
Ram / Ran : Ram Ran laa
Me : *sigh* kamu siapa o ? (decided to speak my lousy malay )
Ram / Ran : nsjmcx,m k,x dsdxjksm (i bet he doesn't even understand what am i trying to say)
Me : *off the phone and run to my mom*



and then my mom called him n asked who is he
then he said his name was Muhammad sumtin sumtin (idontcarela)
then my mom said call wrong number cause she just wanted to know who was that


later ...
that bastard call my phone again -.-
i quickly ran to my moms room and called her to answer it
she answer it and then the guy hung up
i think it's because he reconise her voice


well who cares la
next time if those kind of peoples call u
avoid them
they crazy one -.-

will update soon
take care

1 comment:

Jeslyn said...

haha...you're so cute and funny lar.. haha..