Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Gardens

Went to The Gardens after school to make my brothers leather shoe for MUN.
Went to LEFT (name of the shop) and make new shoes for my brother
We were in a rush lor, cant even go to levi’s to see pants
Wanna go but my aunt keep saying wan go home already
But ends up goin back to office to show my dad the shoes
So lame laa…
We spent more than 1 at the shop I think
Damn sien lor…see him change shoe oni
I wasn’t doing anything so I called my friend
But he was busy
So , I just stay bored there .
How fun =D…=.=
After choosing my brothers shoe
Went back to office and showed my dad
I think he didn’t even care about the shoes
Nvm lar…
It’s my bed time edi
Gtg now

And here are some random pictures I took
And sorry didn’t update much these days
No time online
Hehe =D
was too bored in the shop so took a pic

daphne said that he looks like a lil boy XD




i find this shoe very gay lor...look at it's design




i like this one , looks so sporty =D


if it's me , i wouldn't buy lor , so expensive ._.



nowadays hor , things are so high-tech , even wanna see wat size of shoes u wear oso must use machine haha








No comments: