Monday, April 7, 2008

What did i do to deserve all this rubbish ?

once i go school today
the girls asked me whether did i talk bad bout them at my blog
well , i certainly did not laa
except for nikki and poh yee (i'm just being honest)

they said that a girl told them about my blog and said that i called asyila a pig , soo junn bla bla n siaw chien dis dat ._.
wtf...since when i backstab them in my blog ?
and i also wont simply go betray or backstab my frens wan lor okay...=="

anyways...
i know who is that person who told them already
you dont have to call them to beware of me
cause i wont backstab or betray any of my friends for no good reason
well even though u look innocent , but the truth is ... ur not -.-

watever laa...
i don't wish to argue
talk whatever u like
tell them watever u want to
i don't give a damn....

No comments: