Saturday, April 5, 2008

Went to Pavilion today

went to Pavilion at 5.30pm with my mom and her fren
met my old childhood friend there hehe
its more than 5 yrs since we last met
well...u changed alot haha
went to roxy to buy the shirt that i wanted to
but my mom disagree =="
she said that the shirt isn't nice n bla bla
and she bought me another shirt
which she think its nice and english...
whothehellcaresaboutenglishornotenglishlaaiyo
i relli wanted that shirt so i'm gonna get it next week
without her noticing hehe
and i also went to La Senza to buy pajamas
lols
2 piece for RM129...since when they know how to lower down the price?
so yea..
my mom bought me a set of pajamas which i think is quite cute
saw a pair of cute shoes at topshop which i wanted to buy and wear it to school
but my mom say i chi sin to wear such an expensive shoe to school and i agreed with wat she said
-.-...but i still like it
so after that went to maxis with my mom to pay her phone bill
she bought a new phone from there...summore not nice...
but the best part is she gave me her new samsung phone which im planning to trade in for a w910i kekex =X
after pavilion went to a place to eat "yong tau fu" near bintang palace ,
but i didn't eat cause it looks quite funny haha
then after eating sent my mom's friend home and we go home too.
We reached home at 11pm
was quite tired but i still on my com and blog
its like 12.24am now
and i'm really tired
so here are some random pictures i took today
enjoy =)

my mom spent more than 1 hour at maxis -.-

the roxy shirt that i don't want to buy


my new obsession



the pants

will update soon

take cares

No comments: