Saturday, April 12, 2008

why laa my i cant recover ? .. Jian's birthday =(

i've been sick for 4 days already
4 DAYS !!!
i'm gonna die coz i'm soooooooo boring trap at home -.-
there's nothing much for me to do but just sit in front of the computer and stare at the screen.
i spent my whole afternoon watching TV with my bro today
watch MJ's "triller" lols...
i've always hated MJ ever since i heard that he rapes little innocent children and his nose (its like ... so small laa , no offence to MJ's fans but it's true)


okay....
let's get to the topic
i wasn't able to attend Jian's birthday party T.T
i'm sorry
andyouknowwhylaa
*sigh*
i'm so fed up
i hope i could just jump down from KLCC then suferring here

haihz....
i'm speechless edi and my blog is half dead cause the owner is currently sick
will update when i go to school and when i fully cure
then i'll share my happy stories with everyone who reads my blog
hahas
well,
take care



Fer




P.S : Happy Birthday Jian ! *smiles*

No comments: