Monday, December 1, 2008

New Pendant and New Earing

My mom just bought me a pair of earing and gave me a pendant
the earing was quite nice.. my mom bought me this one cause she don't want me to wear the one i used to wear.. cause it cost rm3000+ and she's afraid that i make lost.. so she bought me a new one lor.. haha.. this one cost rm1300+.. well, also sumtin similiar laa.
so .. it's better than nothing.. at lease i gain another pair of earing haha.



1/4 of my moms collection
she said it's gonna be mine in future XD

my new earing.. looks kinda blur here.. cause took it by myself .. =P
got the princess cutting..
=X

Melissa's

My mom exchange those colourful lil rocks *dunno what it's called* with melissa mom.. and my mom exchanged this pendant

Felicia's

which my mom gave me one hahaha
mine has a love.. kinda different .. but kinda same also hahaha xD
i somehow love it



I'm currently in the kitchen ..
playing songs which my aunt uncle n mom wants to listen
i'm the so-called DJ xD
hahahaha xD

song playing now : Saturday Night Fever by Bee Gees





xoxo,
Fer
2.01am

No comments: