Friday, December 19, 2008

19.12.2008

woke up at 10pm today
slapt at 2am yesterday
woo..
early hor ?!
ahahah xD

anyways , went to piano
i guess teachers period edi gone
didn't simply fat lan za d
didn't scold me
how luck i am ~
=X

after piano was 1pm
went to pavilion after that
cause me and my cousin wanted to eat Pepper Lunch again
so "tam sik" =P




yummiieee yummm yummm ~


it's really tasty !!
you guys should go Pepper Lunch ! =D



after cook~

actually i thought it was plain rice one
didn't know it was japanese rice haha


after that went toilet


parksons toilet








omg..
so pure hahaha
no make up
no lens


forever 21 again











ya allah ~
p.o.s.e.r
with ma own clothes lol


heels were killing my legs
hurt like shyt
never ever wear heels shopping..
regret =X

bought a beanie from forever 21
kinda nice
me love




after that went homee~
forgotten what time d
hahaha




ate dinner


anlynn ~
remember this ??
hahaha
you want some ??
XD


i didn't eat it ..
so spicy
got chili
ishh ~






after that went to a mall nearby my house
went to fix my moms phone



I SAW C905 !!!!


er..
but it's a sample lar
i wan i wan i wan !!!
the keypad so nice to press
my c902 keypad press till i broke my nail
ishh ishh !!


mom bought me ferrero roche
MWAHAHAHAHHA XD



well i think that's all lar
haha
take careesss~



xoxo.
Fer
9.58pm

No comments: