Friday, December 5, 2008

I failed BADLY


i felt so bad..
i felt that my heart is soo heavy
i don't know what to do
i felt like crying
i felt loneliness
why did my heart chose you ?
i dare not approach to you.
i dare not talk to you.
even if i could , i don't want to -.-
i want your fail to be deleted on my mind
why must my mood take away my mind ?
why cant i control my mood ?
i wanted to delete ur contact , your msn, your picture.
but it's just too hard for me to click the delete button.
what i want is you, to be with me.
just you
only you..

all i wanted to say is..
i cant get you off my mind.
i really liked u
i've never liked a guy this madly before.
nobody knows who you are.
i didn't tell as im afraid that i will change.
but it's already so many months i've liked you.
the feeling is soo different
you're so different from other guys.
you're my special someone ~




xoxo,
Fer
2.13pm

currently listening to : right here waiting - richard marx

No comments: