Thursday, December 11, 2008

11.12.2008

started working today ~
okok lar
hahaha
worked for 7 hours earned rm24.50
but of course haven't take my pay laa
hmm....
han yao , howard , estee , anlynn and me were working there today
kinda fun lorr
we were sticker girls ! =D
and guys =X


today stick till my hand also sticky
lols..
didn't know working is that hard lor..
work for 7 hours oni can get rm24.50
not even rm25

nvm lar..
jz work =)



i stick till the sticker stick on my shirt =X




mao kai a ?


whoa ~
the place is really cool !
-18 degree celcius in there
fucking cold
even colder than winter places~
swt swt swt !


see !!!
see how cold isit !!!

this ladder is really freezing !
cold like shyt !


this is the me ! =D
the working me !


gonna work again tmr
b4 working
going to piano 1st
well, tatas



xoxo.
Fer

1 comment:

Melissa Tan said...

`wow
`Fer working .
`I wan earn money too.