Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagg by Anlynn

~People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

~Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

~Continue this game by sending it to other people.



[[ * PART 1 * ]]



Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

Mom : Yes, don't get cheated can edi
Dad : NO ! let me know who is he i chop him !



Describe yourself in one word.

Fei Por Fer !!



If you are left with a guy whom you really hate on earth. will you marry him?

Na Uh !



How would you feel if your friends backstab you?

Er... sad laa.. depends on who is that person



Does it feel good to love?
yeah ! hahaha.. but i am not loved =(



God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, If you love someone special what will you say to that person?

I LOVE YOU



What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??

fark off =)



Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

yea..



What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?

hmm.... they're humans.. ofcoz they'll get jealous at times



What can you say about playboys/playgirls?

they're born to be players
i hate players.
if you are one..
one word
BYE






[[ * PART 2 * ]]



Best place to cry?

your shoulders



Who is the five special people you love the most?

My Mom
My Dad
My Bro
My Cousin Estee
And My Darling Tan Anlynn



Tell us your dream last night?

forgotten dy ahahaha xD sorry



Ever hated someone so bad?

YES !



How many bf/gf u have before??

i wouldn't consider them as my bf..
lousayyyy~



The last person you hangout with?
my cousins



Went to the movies with?
cousins



Talked on the cell phone with?
Alvin



You yelled at?

My bro



In the last week have you..kissed someone?

nopeee~




Danced crazy?

with my aunts n uncle when i was at paddy paradise



Think of the last time that a person angry at u..where? when?

i don''t know ? hahaha
anyone mad at me ?



If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?

I wish that you were with me 24/7.



If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan , Yap Pun !



Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?

i don't know hahaha xD



Are you old fashioned?

YES ! i am nerdyyyy !! yeah ! =D



What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

love them



What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

my family (some) , my friends , ANLYNN , my dalings , my house especially my room



5 Facts About Me:



1. i love my family

2. i'm Fat

3. i love anlynn

4. i'm fugly

5. i love chocolates





4 things that scares me:

Hantuuu~

same as anlynn , crazy peoples on the street, scares me once i saw them .. yiii >.<

insects


my piano teacher.. at times laa




8 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:


that's the way it is - celine dion

love will keep us alive - eagles

I've never been to me - Charlene

why do i love you - the corrs

what can i do - the corrs

crush


i'll be loving you long time



because you loved me - celine dion




7 Words/Things I Always Use:


LOL

OMG

HAHA

ISHH

clothes.. everyday

=.=

(Y) copy and paste this in msn =D





tag to:
Anybody laaa~
=D

No comments: