Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1.12.2008


Mask Mask Maskk~

I love enjoying life..
off line very early yesterday
i think around 10.30 like that
cause too boring dy
and was sleepy too
so i did my mask at 10.40pm
set timer for 20 minutes
den woke up at 11pm
after that i couldn't sleep already
so went down and watch tv
watch till 12 oni can sleep
ishhh~



Actually my purpose of shutting down the com earlier
is because i wan a normal life..
sleeps at the night
wakes up in the morning



NORMAL LIFE!
me !! normal !!
no more sleeping at 6 in the morning !!
no more waking up late in the afternoon
so not healthy laaa -.-




couldn't sleep peacefully yesterday
i kept waking up
don't know why
maybe i'm not use to sleeping early
cause i've been sleeping at 6am
almost every morning
since i was at my grandma's house



Alvin said i was abnormal
even he sleeps earlier than me!
i used to be soo normal last time
hmm...
okay , mayb not very ..
but sleep at 2 is okay wut rite?



Normal Normal Fer
she just wants to be normal
could she ??
of course she can !
hahaha xD..
anyways , i will sleep before 3 from today onwards



i made a promise to myself
and i will not break that promise
its 8.47pm now..
i will off before 12am



ciaos

xoxo,
Fer
8.50pm

No comments: