Sunday, December 21, 2008

21.12.2008

well today's the so-called "dong jit"
ate tong yuen ! =D
hahaha..
anyways , went to my daddys house today
pray those "zhou sins"
den had lunch there
don't really have the appetite to eat



my step brother.
playing wii with my brother
my brother was sitting down
you can see my grandma LHAO
as my lil step brother shake his ass while playing boxing
ahahaha xD
some how kinda cute though


we stayed till 4pm there
then went home
.home.sweet.home.


my daddy gave me a bottle of perfume
Dior Fahrenheit
i wanted miss cherie's Blooming Bouquet T.T


but the small was okay lar
not as nice as blooming bouquet


ate tong yuen
again
-.-


hmm... felt kinda boring
so decided to write names and wrap my form 3 books
with my aunt and my moms help lar


Felicia Goh Chia Chi


was too boring.
i know it's ugly
hahaha..


.xoxo.
.Fer.

2 comments:

CoOldOG said...

zhou sin=祖先(pinyin=zuxian)
dongjit=冬至(pinyin=dongzhi)

this two make waste alot of time to figure it out leh....

i lovee youuu =) said...

LOL . tats why i jz write zhousin and dongjit