Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2.12.08

woke up at 10.30 today
early horr ??
hahaha xD
anyways , i went to gleneagles today
teman my aunt go do radiation
1st time see people getting radiate hahaha xD
interesting ~

went there at 12.30
finish radiating is aroung 12.50 lidat laa
den after that sent my aunt home
went to mid valley and gardens with my cousin




Inside looks so cool and it was cold inside
*shivers*









On the way to Mv





I like this pic ahahha xD








O.O

we went tryng clothes there
went to MPH to use my RM20 voucher


In Zara <3

This dress i go few times i saw i love it already
but it's kinda expensive..
and everytime i go.. i'm also broke one
keliaannn ~

<3

<3




Once i saw this shirt
i love it..
i dunno why
it's just the feeling
but i feel it's not really nice
but i love it
so weird huh ?





it's finally home with me..
i didn't regret purchasing it
kinda happy
although it cost me rm69.90 ahahaha xD
hmm...
sometimes clothes in Zara aren't really worth buying you knoww ?
well, it's just the brand
ut i love branded.. what to do ?
ambil aje laaa~


Toilet~


In the Gardens Fat Face
all the clothes in there are so nice
but i liked this one the most
it's RM229.90
i will buy it once i get my allowence
cant wait ! xD


we went to Din Tai Fung to eat our lunch
which we haven eat
the food there was kinda nice =D




Siu Long Bao
2 missing !!
where did it go ? @.@


My Noodle
cost me RM15
LOL..
stuffed prawn n pork inside the wanton wrapping thingy haha xD


Her fried rice.. haven take pic den she go eat edi
aikss..
nvm nvm
i wont blame you
cost her rm12 for a plate or NORMAL fried rice



we went home at 4 since we have nothing to do
i saw some pajamas in La Senza which i love
must get one of it !!
saw Polo Ts in GAP
i also want one
rm119
why must everything i like be so expensive??
aiks..


well thats all laa
ciaos


xoxo,
Fer
10.43pm

No comments: