Monday, December 22, 2008

22.12.2008

woke up at 10am today
went to Daorae wit my cousin, Estee.

i took 2 hours time to get ready hahaha xD
sorry yea jie.

my driver came and fetch us at 12
Daorae is located at Kepong.
soooooooooooo far hor ?!


on the wayy~



me and my beanie ! =D





haha..
this time really failed to do the pig mouth xD



i freakishly huge false/artificial eyes





Daorae
the restaurant which DBSK went!
lalalalalala~ xD


the waiters there are so well-mannered


their decorations also quite nice ~


yumm yummmmm~

gal-bi tang
this is soo soooo tasty ~

steamed egg





dokkbogi


afvter that, we sat KTM back to town
going to pavilion
again.

omg.. damn syok man !
ahaha xD
KTM was soo sooooo soooooooo clean ! =X
no people one
but after that got abit lar..
but i did enjoy ahahah xD
first time sit KTM
LRT
Bus
also my cousin bring me one
ahaha
but till now i still dunno how to sit LRT
so confusing lar
sumbody teach me ! >.<

you see !
see what i mean bout NO PEOPLE ?
=D


lalalalala~
the view quite nice there
ahahaha
got garden


nice horr ?





after that went to time square first
went to search for my cousins thing
so many lala's
as usual
hate it >.< size="1">cousin outside toilet
he was wearing a coat ahah xD
shock =P



estee - ken
hmmmm...............
ahahahaha XD

msg to estee : make sure you don't kill me for seeing this =X


we went into the fitting room to take pictures hahaha
andy . me


met the big giraffe at 6th floor
oh yea..
andy, thx for the sweet haha xD



after that went home
driver came to pick us up~
reached home..
i was hearing songs..
then my bro talked to me
he was watching tv

howard : i failed
felicia : har ? garfield is on ?!
howard : no laa. i failed my undang test.


msg to howard : dun worry. you'll pass it next time
sure will ^^
got my support haha



like what anlynn said
we're camaholics !
ain't no WHORE ! xD


i exchange my Neverful with my moms Speedy


my beaniieeeeeeee~









then after that kinda sien
dun wanna sit down
went to clean my room~
clean my toilet
I WASH TOILET !!!
ahahahahaha xD
first time
i scrub
i sweep
i mop
i flush
i wipe
i do EVERYTHING !

lalalalalala~
do till my hand also pain
haha
nevermind lar
my room ~
xD
i wan it clean
always clean

oh yea..
not everything i did myself
my kakak teach me one

=P


.xoxo.
.Fer.

No comments: