Monday, June 15, 2009

15.6.2009

1st day of 2nd sem !
4 more months for me to prepare !
pmr pmr pmrr..
hmm..

i had a really great day in school today, had lots and lots fun
get to see my darling friends once again (:

played badminton during PE
i went to The Challenger for badminton with scott the other day and my muscle still hurts.
so, today i played kinda cacat also. thank so the muscle pain. ):
but but buuuuuuuut! I BEAT JIA YEW ! HAH ! IN YOUR FACE ! EAT MAH DUSTT ! xD
okayy.. cchill ferrr! xD

i got another new sweet heart♥. his name is jonathan kok
ahahaha. KOK JIT BOON ! XD

and and and !!!
I GOT GOOD NEWS !
FELICIA GOH TELAH PASS HER MOST IMPORTANT SUB! SCIENCE! O.O
-ENGLISH - 35/40 don't know how many % yet
-SCINCE 63%
-BM (lowest) 50%+ if im not mistaken, i hate bm. whattodo ._.

OMG OMG OMG! i still cant believe i pass my science !!
it's likeee !! OMG O.O
well, i'm really really happy. teeheee!
i told my marmieee!
she's proud of me
teacher's proud of me too XD
i'm still happy
ahaha.



after PE


Lunch
i didn't know my hair was that long
ahaha


the "zhu zhu" face.
LOL
i know...
fugly XD

...
hehe xD


you saw the second question bout the petals ?!
I TEMBAK-ED ! AND I GOT IT RIGHT ! OMG XD


for some of you who asked for sweets the second time. sorry i didn't give XD
i mmg kiam siap one kayy ?! ahahaha. but i gave the last one to eu jin cause he failed his science. just to cheer him up =)



i was kinda sleepy in school tuh-day.
but i just cant sleep

went home after school, showered on the TV and continue watching the HK drama that Kar Zheng borrowed me.

watched one episode then i slept at 5.30
woke up at 6.30 then went down for dinner


did you see patrickk ?!


and here i am noww!
updating my bloggie !
ahaha.
enjoyy xD

xoxo.
FER

No comments: