Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8.6.09

On that particular day..
me , my 2 aunts and cousins went to Penang just to shop and walked around
cause we were too bored at home i guess

me and ai voon stayed at melissa's house the day before we went to penang
we chit chatted then we slept. we slept quite late
around 1.50am??
and yeahh.. we set the alarm at 8
Melissa woke us up
then she slept again. told us that 8.30 only wake up again lah
haha
then i woke up at 8.30
i called them to "wake upp!!!"
but then they were still sleeping
i called them to wake up again.. but then they were still sleeping
i got tired of calling them up so i went to shower 1st..

after mandi-ing, i went to the room. surprisingly those 2 piggies are awake !
ahaha. then they took turns showering and bla bla blaaa..
my aunt came at 8.30am
so we went for our breakfast 1st
till 10 sumtin i think.. then after our breakfast
we started out journey to penang

me melissa and henry were recalling the memories we has on last november
it was really an unforgettable memory. rightt ?! hahaha

so, we reached penang arond 11.40??
then we headed to Gurney
parked the car
went in.. then i asked whether melissa wanna split with my aunt anot
cause it'll be easier for us to shop =P

and yeahh.. we did a lil shopping
chit chatted alot alot and alottt..
we bought nail polishes
i bought caterpillar (fake lashes as what alvin said)
and a plain white tee from MNG

we walked for 4 hours
after that, we went to BBQ chicken for our dinner + lunch = dunch
the food was quite okay laaa

after eating
we walked walked walked againn
Alvin texted over and asked whether are we in Penang ?
and we told him we are still there.

then he came and find us..

we chit chatted at starbucks for 2 hrs i think.
i couldn't online with that stupid blackberry
problematic phonee..

well, i had lots of fun !
hahaha
did youuu ?! xD
i know you did !
you get to see FER taking her pictures live
get to take pictures with FER live too XD

perasan laa me =P

we kept arguing theree.
cause he's like an aunty.. what also correct one.

and F.Y.I !!! that drink is called "ICED VANILLA LATTE" not nescafe !! or "teh peng" okayy ?!

he wanted to know the name of the drink so desperately
hahahaha
and i don't wanna tell him XD

lalalala~
i know i knoww..
i'm such a nice person =D

thenn at 6pm my aunt called
said she will meet us at the car park at 7pm
then we walked there ar 7pm
they weren't there yet.
so, we sat down beside the sea..
looking and staring at random peoples..
and my aunt is still not there
so, i called henry
told him that we're going to the toilet first.
then off we go to the toilet !

then after we came out from d toilet..
we walked back to the car
he's nice enough to walked us there.

seee!!! i said that you're nicee!
happy ?! XD

after that, saw my aunt there dy
so me and melissa went up to the car
then byee byeee penang




BBQ Chicken


i remembered i used to said that i wanna quit make up for quite a number of times dy.

and yeahh..

tadaaaaa! seee XD


melissaaa!





ais teh limau..
iced lemon tea


mine


hers



toilet
sorry kakak =X


ours


I FINALLY FOUND "BLOOP"!
the brand i've been searching for 1 month !
mwahahahaha! finally ffound u in penang's parkson!

i wanted to buy the cupcake lip balm
but they dont have it there
so i just bought a nail polish from there


hers


muahs!
*teeheee!*


hers ; mine ; mine ; mine ; mine ; hers


mine + mine = hers




Introducinggg ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MR.LALAVINNNN!
a.k.a
JORDAN WEI
*pfft*

ps : stop copying me!!! grrr....



trying to act cute ? XD


you looked like a girl heree

don't worry

you're a pretty one =)


* oppssiieeee! *


don't punch meee! RAWRRR!
ruin my pictureee!
.____.


a normal picture with a normal smile (:


my art !
*coughs* i meaan *coughs* ours




F.Y.I !
alvin! this pic is not edited kayyy !?


i really enjoy the dayy.
it was really fun although i quite "gek ki" with this guy
he makes me wanna puke blood outta my eyes .___.
and stop copying my sentences okayy?!

and yeahh !
wait till my mandarin improve 1st
den we'll see !
mwahahhahaha XD

and please laa!
i ain't no tomato you potato!
=P


xoxo.
FER

No comments: