Sunday, June 14, 2009

2.6.2009

Helloooooo!
i'm backk! =D

well, i'm always here with my late late post
that's why i always kena marah from my friends ahaha. sorry laahh
busy studying what xD

okayy, so, my but damn itchy that day
can't stay at home doing nothing except facing the com

asked my cousin, Henry whether does he wanna go KLCC anot ?
cause i was actually craving for my smoked salmon one
He said okay. So, both of us went to change our clothes
chit chatted awhile then my driver came. while we were on our way there, we called Rory and asked him whether he wanted to join us anot ? then surprisingly he said yes. xD he skipped his so-called extra class just to come and have dinner with us. awww... how sweet xD
hahaha. then next, we called Howard, my brother to join us too. Actually, i thought he wouldn't come one. Cause his always complaining to me that he is broke this-lah.. that-lah..

hmmmm.. me and henry reached there 1st. we went to starbucks to wait for rory as he said that he is on his way there. I ordered Iced Green Tea latte. well, some accident happened while i was chatting with henry waiting for my drink. The lady made my drink dy onee.. But then she dropped my drink ! Then splashed abit on my shirt. FYI. it's a WHITE SHIRT ! i was so pissed ! she was so damn lucky i didn't complain lor ._____. she said sorry for so many times then i told her it's okay with my "dulan" face.

i took my drink then went to find a table. I was sitting under the air cond/fan? it was quite cold plus i was drinking some chilly drink. While drinking, me and Henry talked alot.. bout the past, bout what happened, gossiped and lots lots moree. After that, rory camee. at 1st he don't wanna drink anything one. ahaha. cause he was full. nbut then he saw us driking till so "syiok" he himself also go get one. haha. but he got himself something sour. i dow what's that. but i don't really like it. And yeahh. we talked alot too. then he kept wanting toon't kn watch a movie, but me and henry don't want to. nothing nice to watch. Rory wanted to watch Terminator Salvation, but i don't want to. Cause it's just not... me? ahaha. sorry-lah rory xD

we walked around. he shopped. went to marks and spenser. Nicholas text me, asked me where i am. then he said he was at klcc too. so, okay lorr. meet lahh. urghhh.. i am never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever 100x ! never gonna meet him again .____. don't ask why. i got my reason. thank youu.

hmm... after that, we shop again. walked walked. talked talked. bla bla blaa...

and IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR DINNERRR! mwahaahahah!!
the time i've been waiting for !! i wanted to order the salmon there one. but then.. Chilis's salmon ?? looks like it's the wrong place to order salmon. so i ordered montery chicken again xD the usual thing i would order everytime i go there. hmm.. i should really try something different next time. =X during dinner. we talked lots. ohhh yeahhh ! i forgotten to add the part when howard came. LOLLL! haha. but who cares ?! xD and yeahh.. after dinner, we went to the park.. walked walked. must digest abit ahaha. fat dyy xD.

after walking, we went homee. then shower, then sleep ! teeheee. that was my 2.6.2009
cousins gathering. <333



mine and rory's



i was trying to do something


trying to figure out how to use the blackberry's wireless

Align Centeri connected but i cant use the stupid *^%$#@ internet.
grr...
dan gek heii you knoww?
._________.



can you see that lady theree?! O.O
the one wearing a short short black dress? XD


i'm not a bad girl.
but it just caught my attention
so i ended up taking a picture as my souvenir =)


Chilis !


those foreigners are taking pictures of the building
so, i was waving xD showing there (^^)V <-- this sign. the peace peace... teehee! my brother also did it my cousins called us crazee ahaha



mah brudderrr!



xoxo.
FER

after i re-read my post
i found out that im damn cheong hei XD

No comments: