Thursday, June 4, 2009

i never thought that i would ever say this but..
I'm so gonna miss you Mdm.Teoh!

me and my ex-geography teacher

well, she's actually leaving us just because she wants to teach in some government school. Thats so wtf right ? I KNOW! i goGt a confession to make. *sobs* Madam Teoh, if you're actually reading this.. i would like to declare you as my best geography teacher i've ever had because you were the only geography teacher that has taught me georaphy before. Why cant you leave next yearr after my PMR ended ?! Do you know i actually suck at geography ? sighhh.. i cant do geography without youu.

I'm gonna miss you telling me to tie my hair up properly, clip my hair so that i don't look so messy, pull my socks higher even though i cant pull it higher anymore, cut my nails, take off my ring and much much moree. I'M ACTUALLY GONNA MISS YOUR ANNOYING NOISE!! .___. i knoww.. it's a miracle. I never thought that i would actually miss youu =X. till today, everything's different. i changed my mind, i told myself that i will regret if i didn't miss you.

first question:
why cant you stayy ??

second question:
mr khaw bully you isit ?

third question:
the pay not high enough ???

fourth question:
problems with students??

fifth:
isit because of meeee? .____________.
i know i knoww
i might sound a lil perasan here
but.. who cares ?



sighhh
i'm facing pmr this year yet she's leaving.
she said that some indian teacher gonna take her place
.__. how i wish that indian teacher is as experienced as her.



xoxo.
FER

No comments: