Monday, June 22, 2009

19.6.2009

I skipped school once again ! Cause it was teachers day.. and i wouldn't waste my precious time celebrating with teachers, i prefer staying at home and sleep till noon. But i couldn't sleep till noon that day, cause i gotta go to school and fetch my girls (Daphne, Hui Quan and Aisha).

okayy, so, i woke up at 10. I wore LONG JEANS ! haha. Cause we're going to the National Library, i don't wanna end up not going in like what happened at Arkib Negara the last time i went with Aisha cause of shorts and tee shirt, haha. I brought extra long sleeve shirt. XD Just in case haha.

soo... I reached school at 1pm or maybe later that to fetch my girls, then off we go to Sultan Abdul Samad. Oh yeahh.. F.Y.I, i've changed my topic to Sultan Abdul Samad's. Any of you have informations of it, mind sending it over ? LOL.. emergency ! ahaha. I'm kinda doing my-last-minute-work. =X

after that, we went to the library, there are stories there that cant be post here xD.. bla bla blaaa.. skipped..

called my driver back, our next destination is Pavilion. Went there for window shopping. We went to BR to have ice cream. We gossiped alot there. ahaha. girlss..

after that, we went to Times, cause i gotta buy a picture frame for Daddy's Day. and yeahh.. i bought da frame.. so, i called my driver back to pavilion to picked us again.. sent daphne to her daddy's office first, then sent Quan home.. then last but not least, sent sha to school..

hmmm... my whole afternoon jz ended like that. haha. but it was really really fun. 3D girls and 1 3N. But we're still close as always =)



and as usual..
da camaholic! haha


i realize i took more than 100+ pictures of myself that day XD
goshhh..



long jeans! and wedges! haha




baby and me ! =)


hawtie shaa~


*teehee*
i'm the tallest XD


Sultan Abdul Samad


haha. japanese XD



a really nice building =)




uniforms


normal outing clothes!
hah!


i suggested to take more pics
so, we played with my phones self timer again
haha


i love you girls !
haha
<333


opposite the library


the nuts nuts! =X





Pavilion :


sha!
U ARE SO SHORT XD
but ur always hawt to me =P


cookies and cream !
yummyyy!

hmm...
quarter-back crunch sudah habis .___.


BB and Darling saw me and sha taking pics
they themselves also took pics in front of us XD LOL

you think i'll be jealous ?! XD SAVE IT ! HAH!




later at night i went to Pav again, with my cousin..
watched "17 again" FINALLY ! i finally get to watch my leng zai in the movie XD
He was so sweeet in the movie ! It's funny yet touching.

hmm... before the movie, we went to starbucks to burn our timee.
chit chatted there for an hour or maybe more than that ? After that, we went to times.. i read a book "The art of french kissing". I started reading it, finds it really really interesting.. then i decided to buy the book and a new bookmark for myself ! hehe. i finally got a new book to read! =) thenn, our movie was about to start.. so we went to the cinemas.. our movie ended at 11.30. so, my aunt came to fetched up..


mine ; hers








that is certainly not my tummy xD it's the clothing.. it's quite loose nyways haha.




after pav
waited for my aunt.. then once get into the car
she said that my daddy's at Champion
so, we went there.. joined daddy and his two friends
when we went in, they were already singing
some malay song XD






there's a computer in the toilet O.O


my juice.
no alcohol ! =D


the table changes colour haha


see! XD



well, that's all.
it's wayy past my bed time dy..
nights! =)


xoxo.
FER

No comments: