Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16.6.2009

School is awesome as usual.
It's all about fun fun and funn.
ahaha.

well, i got my english paper dy ! i scored 88% mwahahaha !
i got 43/50 for my essay and 35/40 for my objective.
consider as not bad already lah hor ? XD

i got 56% for my bm.
i know i knoww..
sadd.
LOL


my history.
hmm...
I STUDIED FOR HISTORY AND I GOT 48%! omg
others i didn't study also got higher marks.
history.. sighhh..
nxt time i ain't gonna study for history dy. =X

and and..
hmm...
today teacher read patrick's essay out XD
OMG.. it's damn hilarious. ahaha. i'll blog bout it when u have the time
okay ?
so stay tuned!
=D


the 38s


she loves me. i know XD


I'm Felicia !




rae gave me candies today !



it's really pretty and tasted really nice too!


and i took lemon
.
.
.
actually, i ate it already one.
then rae said wanna take pic XD
then i took it out again LOLLL!
i know, it's disgusting. but what can i do ? HAHA



was facebook-ing during IT lesson
played FFS the whole time
then gotten bored dy
switch to pets society ! *teeheee!*


we were actually gossiping in class
then junn's new phone has this new game which got yee's attention
so it's like.. talking while playing.
NOT FUN !
LOLL!

i smelled like strawberry these few days
i realize i bought this body butter for quite long dy and i haven't been using it
so, i decided to use it
since my skin is like.. so %$#@$%$#-ing dry
after i used it, i don't only smell great.. but my skin is smoother too!
ahaha.

Mr Y K S
drew me a iced lemon tea
ahahaha
how sweet
"can c cant drink"
LOL

i don't care !
you owe me a homemade iced lemon tea ! =P


xoxo.
FER

No comments: