Tuesday, June 30, 2009

30.6.2009

Hellooo dear readers! (:
I'm currently in my schools IT lab
bored.. Mr. Ramesh's absent today. Heard that he went to the hospital. What happened ? ._.
And ya know what ?!
My left eye's swolen !
I think it's because i slept for more than 11 hours yesterday?
Yes i know, I'm indeed a pig.
Yesterday, i went home, watched drama "Lou Po Dai Yan 2", showered, eat my early dinner, watched drama, then went to bed.
When i woke up this morning, my whole body was aching.
My mummy said that i was sleeping like a dead person under then blankie! xD
i was sleeping on the same position the whole time.
and and !! for my left eye!! it hurts. till now, it's still swolen. goshh.. kinda hurts when i blink my left eye. T___T gimme back my double eye lid pleaseee!



xoxo.
FER

No comments: