Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hell dear readers!
well, i'm back with Patrick's Mid Year Exam's English Essay
as i already said that i'll be updating it in my old post.
he borrowed me his paper and allowed me to post it in my blog. haha

well,
enjoyy readingg! (:



address,
.....................
.....................
.....................
53300 Kuala Lumpur.

26/5/2009

Dear EuJin:
Hello EuJin, how are you? Are you find? You body got any problem? Next week is holiday right? I want you to come mu house in Penang can anot?

Next week is my birthday, so my myn and dad help me to celebrate, so now i want you also come to celebrate with me. After celebrate, i also can bring you goto eat, play and shopping.

Penang laksa is very nice, I can bring you go to eat. Penang shopping also very nice, got many thing to buy, got shirt, market and video games.... If you don't want go to shopping, I can bring you go to chinese temple, like snak temple and cat temple.

In the snak temple, got many snak at there, but you also can hug with snak and take picture. Last time, i saw got one very big and long snak, but i forget the name ready. And then the people take the snak put in my shawder, the snak is too heavy, and i scared the snak will bite me. Cat temple also got many cat, the cat is so cute, but got one cat look like Garfield.

Penang got many place are interesting, and i also stop writing

your friend,
PATRICK LIM

this is exactly what he wrote on his paper
haha. i LMAO when i read it xD


xoxo.
FER

No comments: