Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17.6.2009

Another day, in school!
Was sleeping earlier in the morning, but i woke up cause of Patrick's annoying voice.
HAHA. sorry that i screamed at you. xD
but you almost got my phone kena rampas ! so! WE'RE EVEN KAYY ?!

LOL

what did i do during co-co?
hmm... was actually chatting with Miss Daisy about our 'lovable' teacher, MR LOGANATHAN ! As some of you already know that i don't really like him as i find him really biased and kinda racist.

He asked me a question today, "Felicia! Cant you wear proper shorts?!" then i replied him "Ohhh ! You wanna know why ?! Cause my shorts are still wet. " then he started giving me that "dulan" look. Again. C'mon lah ! He himself calls it SHORTS too ! So, SHORTS are meant to be SHORT ! pfft! Teachers like him. Don't deserve to teach. He likes finding problems with me, such as catching my socks. Once, on a beautiful Tuesday. I was in a really really good mood, walking down to assembly with a wide smile on my face. Once i was sitting down at the courtyard, MY LOVABLE TEACHER Mr Logan approached right in front of me, looking at ume. Telling me to pin up my hair. AND MY HAIR WAS LIKE SO NEAT AND TIDY THAT DAY! wtf .__. pfft! Then i told him-lah. explain.. "There is nothing wrong with my hair like this. I'm not covering my eyes or anything what!" then Datin was in front, he brought me to Datin and asked Datin "Datin, look at this girl, look at her hair." Datin said "Why? What's wrong?" then Logan said "She's telling me that there's nothing wrong with her hair.". But seriously there's nothing wrong with my hair. Logan gave Datin the stare then Datin told me "Girl, you should clip the hair on the side of your face. Then you'll look prettier." LIKE OMG ! My face is super-duper round, give-lah chance. If i clipped all my hair up, MY HEAD WILL LOOK LIKE A FISH BALL OKAYY ?! grr...! Buuuut! He shouldn't had catch me earlier then, cause i didn't even break any of the school hair rules! Then she took my clipped and clipped my hair for me .___. Once i went into the hall, i tied my hair once again =X i don't wanna look like a walking fish ball!

After assembly, Logan was standing beside the exit. Then i wore high socks on that day, cause i knew that there was assembly. Logan saw me walking out, "FELICIA ! PULL UP YOUR SOCKS !" he screamed. Then i was like shocked, my socks is already so high and he wants me to pull it higher? He must be outta his mind. Then i shouted at him "MY SOCKS IS ALREADY SO HIGH HOW YOU WANT ME TO PULL IT ?!" then he called me over to his side and asked me "Is that the way how you should speak to a teacher ?!" Then i asked him "My socks is already so high and you're still catching me ?" then he changed the topic to Puan Munap, said that the way i talk to her is like i have no manners and so on... Sighh.. This guy, sometimes i really pity him. Failure! Failed to be a teacher, failed to be a decent human being, AND A DISGRACE TO HIS RACE! This incident happened 3 months ago, and i will always remember what happened.

Till today, he still doesn't respect me, so why should i respect bastards like him ? Right ?
"You Don't Respect Me, I Don't Respect You" Fair enough huh ?

sighh. Logan ohhh Logann..



I received my History paper today
and i "ngam-ngam" passed my paper !
ahaha. I thought i marked wrongly cause at first i got 48%. But then teacher told me i scored 50%. Well, at least i didn't fail right ?
ahaha (:


corrections!
i needa do more math exercises!

oh yeah !
i got my math results already ): i failed
again. but i improved!
haha. But i felt disappointed also-laa.
I did so many exercises and i scored 33%
lotsa silly mistakes.
But it's okay, i'll aim higher and do more exercises =)


met Quinie in the toilet.
i was actually taking pictures of myself while waiting for yee, rae and junn to change.
then i forced her to take a picture with me. ahaha. she refused but then i said "one only lahh. pleasseeee!" ahaha xD "not nice then delete okay?". Then we took a picture and i said "Thank you" with a smile on my facee. *Teehee!*



fine-lah
i gotta admit that my shorts was quite short today
cause my PE shorts was in the washing machine cause i had PE on Monday
but you can't blame me also whuuutt! LOL


xoxo.
FER

No comments: