Saturday, July 11, 2009

10.7.2009

Hellooo Readerss! =D
it's been awhile since i last blogged about my life. haha



early in the morning , once i went into class, KZ and the others said that my darling's looking for me. So, i went to 3D to find my darling. I went into the class, they were already youtube-ing.
MJ!! haha.. well, we were watching his videos. damn nice omg. i fell in love with the way he dance. It's damn cool ! =D

and i realize that my schools speaker sucks.


You Rock My World - Michael Jackson

awesomee! =D


calvin and sha looks like they're kissing
.___.

and btw, darling looks so blur and fat here. LOL. =PPPPP



after school, i straight away went home =)


CX was already waiting for me in my room.
haha.. when i went into my room , she was talking on the phone happily xD
who's that huh ? =P


my driver came at 4pm
i used 3 hours to get ready that day.
well, cause i didn't know what to wear xD
normal lah.. girls what (:


we went to Pavilion
watched Ice Age 3
it was awesome..
really cute and farnie! =)
it's a must-watch-movie!


before going out..
took quite a lot of pictures
haha
kinda crazy that day
took more than 200 pictures.


i know, that's weird xD
self obsessed
hahaha

kiss ? anyone ? LOL



my miss kitty! =D


big headed kitty ! =D


i love it =)




lalala~



Harlos, maii name ishx LaLa.
Nice tuhh meet euuz! =D KAkazZz


LALALALA~









i love this top
but this is the last piece
too big for me.
but CX bought it =)


teehee!
went to forever 21
tried clothes
i bought this top =)
even though it's not really worth it.
but it kept calling me to buy it.
LOLL


i.am.perasan!
and i'm loving it
=P


went to MOF


i ate it while smiling
hahaha
CX said "why are you so happy when u eat sweet stuffs huh?"
well, cause i enjoy eating sweets! =)
who doesn't?!
right ? =X



i love the design at the back =)



my day was just like that,
boring yet fun! =D


xoxo.
FER

No comments: