Wednesday, July 15, 2009

12.7.2009

My day is all about food, food, food and more food ! =D

well, i woke up at 10.30am..
i think meini got woken up by me XD
didn't really slept that well, but i remembered i dream bout something really funny =X
but i just cant recall what's it. ishh

so, after brushing our teeth, we were on the bed, chatting and reading mags.

after reading magazines, we decided to go out for lunch..
since it was already 1pm..
so, we quickly get ready, while preparing, we were thinking where to go for lunch. ahaha. that moment, i was so greedy. i wanted to eat lotsa stuffs! =X
but then, at last we went for ban mee. Really tasty! haha. Didn't regret-lah =)



i didn't know what to wear at first..
i spent quite long thinking of what to wear..
but then, at last, i ended up wearing something like that hahah
don't wanna cause myself having migraine picking what to wear =X



saw the similarities between this two pictures?
haha





i love the way how i blend my eye shadow LOL *perasan-ing*
well, atleast i don't look weird with pink eye shadow =X




lots of choices o.O


soya milk ! =D


this is mine!
haha..
and it tasted really niceee~ XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after our lunch, we went to Delicious for desert =)
even though i was darn full at that time, i still insist to go !
ahaha, cause, there's always space for desert! =D



ignore the eye-soaring background please .__.





i realized that most of my pictures looked the same XD


simply Delicious =)



this tasted really really nicee~

makes me hungry when i looked at the picture..
the chocolate,strawberry and cream is soooo tempting! =X
my tummy's grumbling..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
later on, mandy called. asked whether wanna go eat the "cheese baked crab" at kelana jaya.
but at last, we went to pandan indah for some noodle
it was quite jam that day..

so, after Delicious, went back to Meini's house
I SAW A TWO MONKEYS!!
on the top of her gate xD
omg.. it was damnnn.. cute?
HAHAHA


seee!!
XD


there's another one =)


so, after an hour or maybe half.
mandy arrived.
with her lil bro leslie.
she's fetching leslie to may teng's house..
may teng's back in kl =)

mandy said "Fer, i fetch you back to school kayy?"
LOL.. it was a Sunday lah ! XD

nyways, we had probs deciding what to eat at first again too.
but at last went to the noodle stall that i mention above there..

it's quite famous at pandan indah. for it's crunchy fish
hahaha
it's really really nicee xD
LOL
goshh.. me and food.. *tsk tsk*


red bean with ice LOL


fishiesss! (:

*tadaaaaa*
looks tasty ! i know ! XD
.
.
.
.
after eating, we went to leisure mall.
mandy went to fixed her nails while me and meini was walking around..
bla bla bla happened and yeahh bla bla blaa~
i'm quite lazy to write everything down
LOL
and i think you guys are lazy to read it too huh ?
haha
.
.
.
.
oh yeahh..
my grandma called me when i was at leisure mall
hahaha
she asked "darling, could you buy me kfc?"
.
.
.
.
so, we went home around 10.30+
almost 11.
bought my grandma KFC
and of course me and meini bought for ourselves too lah xD
well,
hahaha, i'm such a obedient granddaughter ! XD


after that, me and meini went up to my room , chit chatted awhile..
then she went home at 11.30pm


my 12.7.2009
it was all about food!
eat eat and eat.

i was trying to burst myself
hahaaha
i'm gaining more weight..
making myself fatter =X

i gotta control dy! LOL

nyways, it's past my bed time dy..
gotta go!
Byeee People!! =D


xoxo.
FER


No comments: