Friday, July 17, 2009

17.7.2009


Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince

It wasn't like what I've expected. I still prefer the older Happy Potters. He used to be so cute (but still cute even though he's a lil old) HAHA XD. Snape killed Dumbledore. It was quite sad.. Reek almost teared out, but then i was laughing whisphering to him "Dumbledore looks like santa claus!" LOL, then he started laughing. ahahaha. i'm sorry reek, i gotta cut your emotional steam LOL! I didn't know that you were gonna cry. The movie was okay lah, but i aspect it to be better and funnier.. it wasn't that funny. I rate this movie 6/10. I love movies with shocking scenes, but Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince only has one shocking scene which shocked me. Hmm... well, find out the rest of the story yourself by watching it =D.

Nyways, i went to Pavilion with Eng Zyan, Reek, Raj, Mugilan (is that how you spell his name ?) and Jia Yew. Hmm... i went there right after school. I was the only girl, so i told them that i was "A Boy For A Day!" LOL! i know, sounds weird.. hmm... i was sitting beside reek. He tempt me with stupid popcorn!! Roarrrr!!!!! sighh... made me cant stop eating it, but when i stop myself from eating it, he kept giving me his popcorn.. i said i don't want, then he go block my view with the popcorn, then i ter-paksa eat more popcorn.. Say helloo to calories! XD. ANDDDDD!!! JIA YEW HAS A GIRLFRIEND! AHAHAHAHA. XD. damn unexpected weyyy! it's like! XD he?! LIM JIA YEW! HAS A GIRLFRIEND. (i know.. i know.. i might sound a lil mean, but what to do ?! i'm just being honest =X) anyways, he was texting with his girlfriend while watching movie, it's like, he wont get distracted LOL. but i know that he distracted me lahh.. the lights spoil my harry potter! XD

Well, I'm kinda tired dy..
gonna off real soon.
Nights peeps! =)

xoxo.
FER

No comments: