Monday, July 6, 2009

6.7.2009

Today's a wonderful day ! =)

KH in the morning double period

BM double period (did nothing)

BREAK - eating .was at canteen.

PE - played volleyball. DAMN fun! ahaha

ENGLISH we went to the hall cause miss nimmy gal was there.. free period, was lepaking in the hall

LUNCH was really suffering for me.

SCIENCE double period. Mahani was mad and idk why.

school ended just like that.
was really fun though =)


I brought my volleyball to school today =)
played volleyball in the badminton court.
started with 3 person.. then more and more came which made the game not really fun
especially when Patrick a.k.a Mr.Garfield came. His sweaty hands made my baby dirty =X


after english
we took lots of pictures outside! hahaha
was really hot today =X
but.who.cares
=X
we're already 'hawt' XD


me and my darling angela
ily babe (:


rae-angela-fer

i'm sorry i sensored my cacat looking face XD

i have leg muscles.. HAHA


fer-angela-rae

heyyy! why does angela always gets to stand in the middle.
so unfair lahhh .______.

btw, i look like i'm doing some MJ move XD


i'm still young (:


O.O

O.O
what can i say?
i got kinda high while taking pictures ?

LOLL
jokingg..
ermm..
i was speechless when i saw this picture haha


FER LOVES HER GREENS! =)

to you:

see! told ya !
it still hurts you know
.____.


Baby and Dar temp me during lunch time..
but i succeed ! XD
i didn't eat ! =P


HAHAHA
you got paparazzi-ed !


xoxo.
FER

No comments: