Sunday, July 5, 2009

4.7.2009

I MADE SUSHI !


for the 2nd time in my whole 15 years ! =D

i had lots of fun haha


okieee.. pictures will do the talkingg (:









nice hor ?!
I KNOW !
i made it =D


mine nicer right ?! =P
oh f.y.i, mine's the one on the right





lurves! =)



for the first time in my life..
i've washed so many dishes



Bao Bei!
Cute righttt !? =D


Chocolates !
me love! =D


the screwed up white tupperwear ones are the not-so-nice-but-tasted-nice one.
done by me XD but i also did some nice ones! on the other tupperwear =)

i'll improve next time ! haha


aww...
i received chocolate from her

CHOCOLATES!! xD
how nice of her! =D


it's really really nice! =D


oh yeahh..
i saw a doggie clothing book
it;s from japan

really cute dogs with pretty clothing =)



i would like to have a doggie like this !
elegant looks with white fur !
=X


after making sushis
we went to leisure mall
watched Transformers !
really really nice
wasn't like wat i expected
Megan foxx! HAWTT ! omg.. i want her body =X


for dinner !
we went for asam laksa
damn nice omg omg omggg




xoxo.
FERRRR!



lalala~

No comments: