Thursday, July 30, 2009

30.7.2009

One of the fun-est day in school! undescribable


saw a dandelion today !


it was so pretty


cute too!


make me feel like eating it =X


but then i couldn't
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i knoww!
IAMLAME.


me and B got so excited when we saw it ! XD
ahahaha... den she go and blow it !
then only left one!
gotta appreciate the one and onlyy..


This guy here!
He's Wuen Ken!
the guy who likes destroying people taking pretty pictures!
ROARRRR!
.___.


my hunnehh !
=D
she cheered me up today during mandarin period !
hahaha
drew stupid and ugly faces and labeling it XD

seee! LOL
it's not vadalising..
it's ART!



i was camwhorin with the dandelion LOL




I stayed till 5pm at school today with my darlings and sweethearts ! =)
it was really fun, we were decorating the class
and mr.logan's happy bout it !
ahaha


lalala~

No comments: