Friday, July 3, 2009

Frustrating moments

I don't really know how to express my feelings towards you guys, but yeahh.. I have tons of sadness stuck on my mind. I tried to not think about you, but i always failed. Why ? Why did you made me fall for you in the first place? How i wish everything didn't start from the 1st time we met. How i wish we were still normal friends. Do you know that I've been waiting for you the whole day ? I was so looking forward to receive your text this morning, but ended up feeling disappointed when i didn't saw any message on my phones screen. You used to text me every morning, I was happy back then. Replying it with a smile on my face early in the morning.

You didn't reply my last message yesterday, without telling me any reason. Do you know that i was worried? Worried of what would've happen to you ? How i wished you would understand how I'm feeling now.

The feeling I'm having now is really making me suffer. My heart feels like it's sinking. I don't wanna wait no more.. I wanna end this as soon as possible.

And please. Don't feel sorry. You've did nothing wrong.


xoxo.
FER

No comments: