Thursday, July 2, 2009

1.7.2009

IT'S JULY PEOPLEE!
THE MONTH OF SALES!
bwahahahahaha! XD



someone gave me Patchi chocolates that morning XD
he/she said "choose.."
then i was so greedy till i took 5 =P


i finally took all my books to school !
gotta be hardworking ! =D

look closer..
i wrote sejarah notes on my table XD
cause teacher wanted to ask us questions..
if nott.. she'll pull our sideburns

so far, i've never kena before lahh..
and wished that i never ever will =X


cca was fun as usual..
skipped netball
sat down and chat with Jeslyn
we gossiped! haha alot XD
well, not exactly gossiping lahh..
just sharing opinions only..
=P

hmm...
jeslyn, don't feel left out kayy ?
if you do.. you always have me =)
haha and your lao gong too
XD

never ever feel left out (:
cause friends are all around you..
just go mix around with random peoples

*smiles*




I love this picture..
and idk why too! =X





my sexay darling XD





I FINALLY DONE MY ART PROJECT!
haha XD
i'm god damnn happy ! =D


candid shot !

patrick ! don't you ever dare to wear my jacket again i tell you !
RAWRRR!!

he curi-curi wore my jacket when i went to toilet
grr...

thank god i got proof ! XD
someone which im not sure who took his picture with my phone
haha


hmm...
lunch timee, went to the same place..
was feeling kinda moody..
hoping that you would reply my message.


during english period..

my sweet heart jon wrote this xD


honeyyy~
<3

ahaha XD

xoxo.
FER

No comments: