Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What do you think about Sri Garden's new uniform?

Well, some find it ugly cause of the colour. I find it ugly too. But eventually, everyone needs to wear it starting from next year onwards.. But! the material of the skirt is quite good. Erm.. the only thing i don't like about the skirt is the Sri Garden initial. It's likee.. "geng sei yan dei mm zhi hai sri garden" sorry.. sometimes words cant be express in English ahaha. and and anddd!! the wording is in red! like OMG. Haha! doesn't match lah. =X And you! i don't mean to offend you, but you seriously needa have some sense in fashion. I'm planning to get myself one tomorrow to try wearing it for a day. Hope it doesn't look ugly on me =X


What i dislike:
  • the sleeve of the blouse is too long.
  • the skirt is too long
  • the colour (it's green) of the blouse is quite weird

What i like :
  • we don't have to tight in our blouse anymore
  • we're not wearing pants no more
  • we're not gonna look like unripe mangoes nor bananas anymore

I'm just super boredd. Finding topics to update my blog. But i think that's it for tonight.
Night's people!


xoxo.
FER

No comments: