Sunday, November 9, 2008

09.11.2008

It's the ninth !! =D
woke up at 12 today cuz my alarm rang.
suppose to replace my piano lessons today.
but my teacher sms-ed me and cancel it
YAY !! no piano for today haha..
but too bad gotta replace it some other day =(
so i slept back again
and woke up at 2.56pm
by the time i woke up
it was raining heavilly
stupid thunder woke me up
*sheeessshhh !*


went down wanna watch tv
mana tau =="
raining can't watch
ishhh !!
den i went up to my howards room
since suki is having love sick
decided to consult him =X
AHAHAHA..me ? consult peoples ?! xD


after that , howard , suki and gramps went to gardens. spm wanna reach d lagi ada garden mood
so i'm gonna be all alone at home again =D
but with my grandma laa..
but it makes no difference lar
watch tv till 5
den started getting bored already
went up to my room
go toilet.. take all my make up tools ..
den started make up for fun
aahaha xD
okayy fine.. mayb i couldn't quit make up now.
but sooner or later i will kayy ?? =X


took 158 pictures
non stop
the flash made my eye blur and i think im gonna b blind edi
but nevermind. =D


after that , came down and online .
now sitting down here..
doin nothing
NOTHING
NOTHING
NOTHING...


why is life soooooooooo boring ?
i mean.. MY LFFE..


these are the pictures i took just know..
=D




my hair is still straight =D



lalala~ i got brown hair =P



muaks ~










yeahs !! =D















I'm still sad cuz of my purse










eler..lan yeng =P




pek-aa-boo *anlynn xD*











i know i look bad on a cap xD

1 comment:

b e l l a b e l s said...

fer!!veryy lengluii erhx!like baby doll oni sia..xP