Monday, November 17, 2008

16.11.2008

well, celebrated my bro's birthday today
kinda fun hahaha.
i can see that his kinda happy
sorry i couldn't buy u anything this month as i lost my purse
but will buy one for you asap
promise ^^


well, here the the pictures hehe
enjoy =D


B4 leaving the house


lalala~ being stupid haha




me n her






i am soooo hungry !! rawr !!


Birthday boy !! =D


grandma and bro


Wondering which food makes me fatter ! =D


candle.. not him




the fat cat ! =D


I love him !! lalalalala~


me and my rachel








shark fin soup



salad

escargot's



sirloin steak


Honey Dew Juice *yumm*

Chocolate indulgence *droolllzzzZzz*
too bad i didn't ate a bite of it T.T



eleh ! I BUY ONE YOU KNOWW !?!?


MAKE A WISH OU FREAKKK . AAHAHAHAHAHA.


Blow blow blow ~


a non-edited pik chahh !! =D




bro with mah mommy !


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!
I edit this picture cuz her eyes made her look like she's sleeping =P


this is a not ready picture
LOL..



ahahaha !! cant see mommy =P


wan so chi kik meh ? 2 cigarettes at one time =X


well, i'm not at home now
at Ai voon's place
my cousin
goin back to paddy paradise tmr..
so happy !!
cant wait to see my grandma hehe

well, take care ya'll


xoxo,
FeR
2.14am 17.11.2008

No comments: