Saturday, November 15, 2008

sorry? *pfft..*

HEY !! DON'T THINK ONE SORRY IS EVERYTHING OKAYY ?!
CAUSE IT'S NOT !!!

wat for wanna take something when THE OWNER said cannot ??
who are you to take my things without MY permission ??
YOU GOT LEARN MORAL ONE ANOT ??!!!
it's just sandals !!! you dont have meh ?!?!
need to lend anot o ??
=="..Your excuse is sooo lame you know ?!?!
saying that ur sandals makes noisy sounds !!
AND !! why u wanna take my esprit one ?? Cant you take the blue one ??!!
the blue one suits ur leg more !!

I already SAID NO when you ask me whether can u borrow my sandals
then why you still wanna take my sandals wur ??
and tell my maid not to tell me WTH ! =="

ishh ishh ishh !!
really mad when peoples take my things without my permission one u knoww !?!?
do you even know how it feels ? =="

i like to call you bitch den bitch lar !
who are you to tell me not to call u bitch ?!
I repeat !
YOU BITCH !

get a freakin life !!
buy ur own sandals !!
dun take mine !!

No comments: