Monday, November 17, 2008

I GOT MY PHONE !!!!


okayy avoid the mirror..
i know it has lots of stains =P

Guess wad ?!?!
MY NEW PHONE (c902i) HAS ARRIVED !! mwahahahahahahahhahahahaha...
i'm sooooo sooooo soooooooooooooooooooooo very Happy
hmm.. even though it's not the phone i wanted but who cares ?! =D

well, i have been an annoying brat this few days
keep "fan" my aunt bout my phone hahaha
cuz hor !! that uncle tell him so many days d tat i wan this phone
he this afternoon oni bring come ishh !

anyways , most important is i got my phone ma hor ??!! hahaha
actually i wont "fan" my aunt bout the phone one
but i'm going back kedah tmr
so i needdd my phone !!
need to take pretty pictures of pretty paddy fields mar
>.< actually planning to take pics of myself lar cuz my grandma house got green grass and garden ahahaha. lame right ? i know . xD

anyways , tats all lar
xoxo,
Felicia

No comments: