Friday, November 7, 2008

7.11.2008

went to school today
was happy one at first..
playing bball with friends (eventhough i suck)



after lunch i lost my new esprit purse
inside got rm300
i lost my pictures..
my cards..
everything !



felt like bad luck is coming towards me..
what have i done to deserve all this ?!

i told mommy that i lost mu purse
she told me nvm
she pay me how much i lost
i felt like crying
but i can't
i don't know what's the matter with me..
am i solid inside?



had a bad tummy ache..
starve the whole morning and afternoon till dinner..
dun relli have the mood to eat
or i think my stomach cramp ?
mayb lar



haihs..
anyways , i'm getting a new phone
c902i
daddy promise to buy for me dy
since i cant get c905i nvm lar , 4get bout it
well, it's better than nothing
since i used my z610i for so long d..




My current phone z610i




my future phone c902i







The phone that i'm craving for !! 8.1megapixels T.T

No comments: