Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5.11.2008

Went to daddys office today..
wanted to make specs but cant =="
daddy didn't go again
went for meeting
ishh !!
well, i did nothing..
finally get my allowence today
i feel happy and excited cuz I AM ONCE RICH AGAIN !! mwahahahahaha ~
*clears throat*
did nothing ..
played viwawa
aku ada ONG !!
hahaha.. won lots of times today
mayb cuz those players noob xD

and ofcourse i took pics cuz i was bored
haha..
at the corner there doin nth lalalalala~

then went to mid cuz i got nth to do
and im filfy rich d
hmm.....
i mm seh dak usin my own money to buy clothes T.T
Must bring my credit card (My mom) next time...
aiks..saw a blose i like from zara..
OMG I LOVE IT !!!
too bad credit card din folo me out today
nevermind..
haha..well, after that went to MPH..
like sorpor walking around looking for books even though i wasn't
haha, after that i went to Watsons to see whether do they have Majolica Majorca
they don't have it *shows dulan face*

after that went to Lovely Lace
bought a tissue box cover which is sooooooooo nice (for me laa)
i LOVE lace

after paying and evertything..
decided to go back office
play com again


the freak(s)



rm39.90 =D

well thats aall =D
tke care











xoxo,
Fer

No comments: