Monday, November 10, 2008

10.11.2008

Hey ! it's me =D
didn't go to school again =(
sorry anlynn
and i guess you know why lar hahaha
one of my reasons is lazy also =P

anyways , i woke up at 11 today
soooo early
cuz i slept early ystd. around 3 i guess

well, did nothin but watched tv
watch till i was bored
decided to go my room and on my laptop
but i wasn't online
was listening to songs and playing ps2
till 2 my bro came home
told me what happen in school
=( sad for those form 5s lar..
anyways , then we were looking at our pictures that we took in japan
good memories started to appear in my mind again
felt like crying that time..
but ofcoz i wont lar.. I'm Not An Easy Cryer =)

then after that
continue playing my ps2 haha.
played till it was dinner time 6p.m as usual
then after that chat with my uncles awhile
were toking bout tennis and badminton
cuz i wanted to learn tennis =X
anyways , after that.. here i am
sitting down typing
ahaha

well, thats all i guess
byee


xoxo,
Felicia
7.20p.m

No comments: