Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Essay Essay Essay

I FINALLY DID MY ESSAY !! =D
i get my lazy fingers to write hehe..
well, enjoy

Topic : Why I did badly in my year-end examination

I failed my exam because I did not study. Okay lar. Be honest abit. Maybe I did but not much. Math and science was hard. Maybe every paper was hard, but I manage to do my English paper and I got second highest for Bm in class.

Science, I thought I was gonna pass one actually, cause I did great in my paper one (for me it was already very good lor). Mana tau when my teacher showed me my paper two, I sucked like shit lor weyy. I DID FEEL SAD, so don’t think I have no feelings for my papers.

Math, I got 47% !! Better than ½ rite?!?! I did wayyyyy better compared to my previous paper lor!! Rite ?! Rite?! Rite?! Actually I very satisfied already lorr… first time I get sooo high marks this year. So I should be proud !! and !! and !! I know how to do Circles already. =D

Sejarah , Geography , Mandarin , BM & English I think you don’t want to read lor.. Because I sure very geng at it one ! *smiles* .. except for my sejarah larr.. dunno whether I pass anot? But if fail also wont bad till where one lar.

Okayy lar. Get back to the topic laa kay ?? “why I did my exam so bad this time.” Well , obviously cause I was lazy laa.. you also know jor geh ma. Rite?! And hor !! when I tried to read on my I will auto tidur =X. I tried to study on the table, also tertidur. Can’t blame me. BOOKS ARE JUST BORING. Cause I’m not bijak. You get what I mean ? well, next point is cause I couldn’t concentrate as my phone got new game already, the name is Candy Catch Up. I tell you lar. Very nice one. You want anot? I send to you =D

Well, I think tthat’s all lar. Hope you accept my essay .

Sincerely,

Felicia

No comments: