Friday, November 14, 2008

13.11.2008 & 14.11.2008

yeahs !!
i didn't sleep the whole night =)
go to school still soooo semangat
cuz i was with those monkeys
when the others was having class party
me , anlynn , jiunn ming , jia wei , andrew , li hao, chien zen, and jing yee
went to badminton court for basketball and badminton wheee~
my fav
ahahaha. eventhought im not good in any of em
=P

went up to class when it's 12
i didn't felt well, cuz i was fucking sleepy after sports can i felt a lil ill
and guess what ?
they ordered mcd and ordered me mcflurry !! =D
eat till half way i left my mcflurry on the table
then jia wei put his spoon into mine ==" wtf
eating his saliva ? ewww.....
anyways , after that i forgot wat was happening dy =X

<3

after lunch teacher gave me my report paper
woo...
not bad
failed one subject oni
ahaha..
________________________________________________________________

Bahasa Melayu......................... (62%, C)
English..................................... (84%, B)
Mathematics............................. (42%, E) swt..i always fail my math one -.-
History...................................... (54%, D)
Geography................................ (60%, C)
Science...................................... (51%, D) AHAHAHAHA. ngam ngam pass ! =P
Living Skill.................................. (51%, D)
Moral Studies............................. (69%, C)
Visual Art Education.................. (85%, A)
Music......................................... (70%, B)
Computer Lessons..................... (B)
Intermediate Mandarin.............. (77%, B)
Sivic........................................... (64%, C)

Total Marks : 473 not bad wut

Overall Percentage : 59.13% atlease i pass =D

Grade : D

Results : 1B 3C 3D 1E

Position in class : 9/26 *woo...top 10 !!*

Position In Form : 100/142

Attendance : 163/191

class teachers comment :
revise more often. Understand the concepts well and do lots of practice. Keep up with the good performance for PMR next year.





LALALALALALALALALALALALALA~
i am VERY SATISFIED with my results =D
i failed one subject oni
ONE FREAKIN SUBJECT ONI !!!
and one more mark i can get A on my english dy
well, nevermind lar, since it's my fault for not goin to school and beg teacher
ahahahahahahah !!
and still !! i am proud to say that !! I AM SMARTER THAN BEFORE !! =D
___________________________________________________________________

okayy , well, hope next yr i will drop class lar
i don't wanna remain in D =="
but teacher said mostly is D
i wanna b with my friends !!
i'm afraid next year all sudah hilang and i'm the only one ._.
well, nevermind


hmmm....
went to ict
my com a.. sot sot one =="
swt..
keep checking the stupid disc !! =.=
made me waited for more than 15 mins !!
then after my com is workin
started to hang d ishh !
den nvm lor.. i dun care ..
after reading blogs i went up to class..
since me n her have nth to do
went up to class also have nthy to do
sien dou
guys were playing dota non stop ishh
GET A LIFE KAYY ??
dota = lifeless

fuckup com =D


cant wait to go home cuz i was effing tired
i was sitting at the back there alone
wanting to slp
but patrick was noisy =="
nevermind, it's finally 4 !!! =D
finally get to go home !!
AHAHAHA.. get too sleep dy !!
when i reached home, faster go on the aircond, take off my socks then terus tidur
whoa.. i have never slept this soundly before since the day i didn't go to school
slept till 11.30pm
grandma woke me up
she call me dun slp till so late go down eat rice haha..
den i woke up
went shower
after that went down online
now im here.. 12.40am
hmm...
how to slp tonight leh ?


well, i think thats bout it lar
take care


xoxo,
Fer
12.41am





the LIFELESS guys




wooo ... got pad on the toilet mirror.. but dun wry.. no blood =D



DARLING SUSU !! I LOVE YOU !! =D


okay lar.. i know it looks fake ahaha..



toilet stinks ! =X



O.O



yer... dun take my picture can anot . >.<



ahahahahaha !! xD



peace !!


i love women's weekly !!






muaks !


soo junn !! =D



helping teacher with the spm testimonials






B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.S




me : EH UNCLE !!! HIII !!!
uncle : huh ?
me : *chik chak !*


AHHHH !!!!!!



you dun think ur so tall !! >.<



perfect couple ? xD


actually is tall to short from the right ahahah..



MY SUSU =D

No comments: