Sunday, November 16, 2008

WEI !! happy barfday !! =D


You know how much i love youu right ?? =D
ahahaha. quit crappin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR DEAR SWEET CUTE FUGLY ANNOYING BROTHER !!

  • eventhough you always bully me
  • play with my hair for no reasons
  • pinch my arms
  • come into my room without knocking and pissed me off
  • scold me
  • shows dulan face at times
  • makes ur cute stitch voice
  • play dress up when it's mid-night
  • teach me my first bad word
  • shake ur ass

I WILL STILL LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH I HATE WHAT YOU USED TO DO TO ME IN THE PAST THAT PISSES ME OFF. *smiles*

even though this year u celebrate ur birthday on an SPM week.
hope u have fun lar =D
u will always be my one and only brother
no others
even all those kai gor fake one !! ahahahaha.



My words to you :
I LOVE YOU
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY




xoxo,
Fer fer
(that's what my brother calls me =))

No comments: