Wednesday, November 19, 2008

At Kedah

I'm enjoying myself in alor star hahah..
stars.. fresh air.. green grass.. pups ..
and most important .. my grandma's cooking !! haha yummm...

well did not do much during this 2 or mayb 3 days
just stay at home play with da pups oni

to alvin :
I FOUND TIC TAC IN ALOR STAR !!
summore say dun have =="

hmm....
finally got wireless dy
belong to the neighbour one
she gave us da password hahaha
so good xD
thx


Bobby

Bobby & Lucky


I love the skys






Momo .. CUTE HORR ?!!? XD








i love it !!




Henry said that grandma looks like s'pore airlines old stewardess xD




I love mother nature =D




Tic Tc !! =D






Badminton lols.. the wind is always soooo windy.. dunno how to play ishh


Sri Garden Shirt




i know i look pale without make up =(




see !! insect !! everywhere also got insect T.T
thank god i brought my insect repellent


Melissa .. siao zha bo



HAHAHA.. stupid face

the end..
20.11.08
12.18am


xoxo,
Felicia

No comments: