Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagg by Sabrina

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 7.06pm
Name : Felicia
Sisters : none
Brothers : 1 howard
Shoe size : 7 or 8 ? i dunno ?
Height : 162?? i think i taller abit dy
Where do you live : ampang , selangor
Favorite drinks : alcohol "im an alcoholic !" xD
Favorite breakfast : eggs ? ham ? sausages ?
Have you ever been on a plane : yea
Swam in the ocean : yeap.. scary.. but i love the beach
Fallen asleep in school : yea.. bcuz tacher toooo boring dy
Fell off your chair : er... yea ? xD fcuking fish lor weyy
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : =X yes
Saved e-mails : yea
What is your room like : ngam ngam for myself
What's right beside you : my insect repellent .. sooo many mosquito in my grandmas house
What is the last thing you ate : sum noodle haha
Chicken pox : nvr had it b4
Sore throat : i hate it
Stitches : dun have
Broken nose : Never
Do you believe in love at first sight : no, i believe in myself
Like picnics : haha .. everybody does i guess ?
Who was the last person you danced with : my cousin
Last made you smile : my family ^^
You last yelled at : my annoying cousin
Talk to someone you like : ofcourse laa
Kiss anyone : =X
Get sick : Who don't?
Talked to an ex : last 2 days
Miss someone : duh!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : yea haha.. love em
What's under your bed : my legs ?
Who do you really hate : dunno ?
What time is it now : 7.22pm

Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now :yeaps =P
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yea
Q : Do you want children : yeah ! haha 1 girl 1 boy twins ! =D
Q : Do you smile often : always ^^ im always happy
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : er... NO =.=
Q : Are your toenails painted : yeaps
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : i would just prefer to sleep on mine
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : went out for dinner
Q: I can't wait to : go back to kl !!!
Q: When did you cry last : er... the last time i watched gah hou yuet yuen =P
Q: Are you a friendly person: duh ! ofcourse haha
Q: Do you have any pets : sadly.. no.. but i wished to have one
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : shhh.......
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : er... =X
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : sometimes when im afraid
Q: What are you doing right now? : Magnum 4D !! =) my mom one haha
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : yea hahaha xD
Q: Can you handle the truth? : depends
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : mom
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : ME MYSELF AND I !
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : i don't know ?
Q: Do you eat healthy? : sometimes
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: er.. yea hahaha xD
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : yes yes yes.. =X
Q: How often do you go to church?: when michell ajak me yes laa =/
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : dunno ?
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud !
Q: Are you confident?: depends on stuff
Q: Favorite Quote: I'm sooo sad ! I wanna cry already lar T.T ... =X
Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: how would i know ?
Q: Things on my to-do list today : eat , sleep , eat , sleep
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..1. chocolates ! 2. cakes 3. candies 4. ice cream ! 5. VEGETABLES !! O.O
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. (By Order)1. SHOP! 2. buy a new house 3. renovate it 4. put in bank 5. live with it for the rest of my life =D
Q: 5 of my bad habits..1. eat too many chocs 2. forgetful 3. think bout ghost all the time 4. always say wan diet but at last......... 5. speaking bad words
Q: 5 places I have lived in..1. My house 2. Hotel 3. Condo 4. Grandma's House 5.Aunts House
Q: 5 jobs I've had..1. Study 2. co-coriculums 3. office girl lalalala~ 4. dunno ? 5. dunno ?

I tag:
1 ) anlynn !
2 ) teng yee !
3 ) soo junn !
4 ) brandon
5 ) any1 which is reading this post =D

No comments: